1. Find a common denominator with each person you see and meet. This is how a conversation starts and that is how you will get a chance to speak about your business.
Example: The love for cars
2. Invest in your business marketing. Always make sure that all marketing elements and social media pages are up-to-date.
3. Attend social events instead of staying at home.
4. No matter where you are, compliment and be a kind leader to all people and always ask them questions.
5. Always follow up with the people that you met and keep your connections
6. Make sure that you are a valuable resource to others.